Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Chapter!

In the next two days I will finish up my first year as a Wolverine. This semester has been one of the hardest, most time-consuming, yet rewarding one that I have had so far in my college experience!

As I look back on the year, I decided to share a few things about SUU and UVU. Things I loved and things I don't care for too much at both of them.


I'll start off with SUU....


Things I Miss About SUU



  • The Fitness Center


  • Institute


  • My Roommates


  • The small, but close campus


  • My decent apartment


  • Getting into sporting events for free!

Things I don't miss about SUU




  • The long drive home


  • The tearful drives back


  • Parking tickets


  • Spending Saturdays SOLO

Now onto UVU!


Things I have loved about UVU! (for the 2010-2011 year)




  • The closeness of HOME!!!


  • The Education Program


  • My Cohort


  • My job


  • Rooming with JAM!!!


  • Working out with Stacey


  • Attempting to become a BYU fan


  • (it didn't work, I still could care less about the "Holy War")


  • Free parking!

Things I haven't really cared for at UVU...




  • The HUGE-SPREADOUT campus


  • Having to pay to get into sporting events


  • There isn't a "school-spirit" feeling


  • NASTY apartment situation


  • Not having a good (but cheap) fitness center

It is crazy to me that I am finishing up my second year of college. Somedays it feels like it was forever ago that I was out on the gym floor dancing at the high school, other days it feels like it was just a few months ago.


These past two years have been full of ups and downs, but I have enjoyed the journey. I am excited to keep going with school and then hopefully start into a teaching job!


And most of all......



I AM EXCITED TO HAVE MOVED BACK HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. THe thing I miss most about SUU.... TALYSHA!!!! Seriously we are such grown ups it really freaks me out! Two years of college, we may as well be 35 with 3 kids at home!

    ReplyDelete