Sunday, January 9, 2011

Back When?? Oh... 20-10

It is unreal how fast 2010 went by. I had a great year and learned so much! Like everyone, 2010 held its ups and dropped its downs but overall I wouldn't have changed a thing!
Christmas break was fun, busy, and full of memories. Unfortunately all of my pictures that were taken will not be on this blog, but they will be on facebook. So if you so choose to picture stalk me, then I give you permission haha.
Break started unofficially with the Annual Christmas Kay Party! This party has been going on for over 30 years I believe is what was said. I look forward to this party every year! I don't know 80% of the people there but we are all related in one way or another so it is still great to be around everyone. Plus, it gives us "Grant Kay" kids more time to hang with one another!

Oh how I love my cousins!



Last year, it was decided that kids over 11 years old were no longer aloud to sit on Santa's lap. But us "Young" kids still get gifts! Jay got really warm socks, he just isn't showing them off.
Next, as you may already know I LOVE SNOW! So the week of Christmas when I woke up to see this I was super excited to say the least! Shay and I wanted to go play and we ended up shoveling for hours! It was still fun, we got into a snowball fight with Donna and Chase and Shay packed me in between our cars and it took along time to get out and get revenge, but I did! One of the most beautiful sites of snow, I love when the trees are covered and everything is white and looks so clean!

Christmas Eve! This day was crazy, but oh so fun! We started off that morning with Grandpa coming to our house. We ate leftover Neighbor-Gifts and Grandpa opened up his gifts. Next we traveled to Nephi to have our yearly "Pepsi Run" with Grandpa Keith. Afterwards, we ended up at Grandma's house for food and presents. Us kids for once had a game to play of our own and we played it all night long! Everyone got their P.J's and an ornament. The parents got a new steamer from Grandma and hankerchiefs.

The rest of the break included Christmas day (of course), Jazz game, New Years Eve with the friends, and bowling on New Years Day with the same group of friends.
The break was wonderful and if I felt like you would read a novel I would post things about every event, but I will spare you all the details.
Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment