I'm all settled into this years apartment. Last night was my first night and it was good. The girl that I am sharing a room with works way late so I have really only talked to her for a few minutes, and that was on Saturday when we took my stuff up. But so far so good. My roommates are fun and a little crazy... (you'll get a better picture later.)
We brought up a load of my stuff on Friday but then headed out to go to the Bees game. (went on practically a double date with my parents and Aunt Kristy-Uncle Tony... awesome right??) Anyway, then we brought up the rest of my stuff on Saturday. I had to get back home by 2 and the rest of the fam had a family reunion that afternoon. So mom and I had about two hours to get a whole lot of stuff accomplished. We were only able to grocery shop and unload my kitchen stuff.
So yesterday I had to do the rest. I put almost everything in its place (well found a place for everything) then decided to make the bed. I was not warned that my bed is a twin XL so the one set of sheets and mattress pad that I had did not fit what-so-ever! My mom said Saturday night that she wished that we would have at least got my bed made... if we had done it then, then I wouldn't have had to sleep on only a blanket last night. But it was all good. I have a very cozy blanket so I was able to get some sleep. Grandma brought up my sheets today so now I have a made, ready to sleep in, bed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment