Monday, October 3, 2011

My BEAUTIFUL Baby Sis!!

A few weekends ago we had to take some pictures for Shay to put in the yearbook for her Sr. Tile. She didn't want to go, but I think secretly she enjoyed being able to pose for the pictures. We took over 100 so I won't show all of them. I'll try to keep it to a minimum, but I have to boast a little because she is beautiful and AWESOME!!!



I kept trying to get her to do a "laughing" picture because I think they are so fun. But everytime she would do it she just looked like a fool!!

She was getting a bit tired..


This one is one of our favorites!


The "dead" hand!!






She complained the whole time that she was in the tree.

She was scared of how high she was, and we kept

telling her that she was only like 3 feet off the ground.

She didn't believe us and we had to BEG her just to jump down!


This pose was my dear ole dad's contribution haha.












No comments:

Post a Comment