Today and this first week, I am "running" to school. It is my last semester of classes and then I'll get my BA degree in December after student teaching!It is so crazy to me that this semester has come!!
We were sitting in class this morning listening to one of our teachers go over the syllabus. She mentioned Seniors...
This realization is something that I knew, but I guess I had not connected or something.
I gasped (kinda loud) then looked around at my classmates and said to those next to me "We are seniors!? We are seniors!" (I know, I know, kinda sad. But it is the truth.)
BUT I AM A SENIOR IN COLLEGE!!
Is that not crazy??
It is!
As I arrived at my apartment, I couldn't help but smile.
I cannot wait to not have to clean up non-family member messes, listen to way loud music during all hours of the night from upstairs, make dinner for one, and to get out of my freezing cold apartment!
Though, I am excited. I do hope that it doesn't speed by.
I have made some good friends through school, (not alot... but some) and I will be sad to say goodbye not knowing when we will see one another again.
Right now I'm running to... ask me in a few weeks when chaos begins and I may be running from. Either way, I am here. I am happy. I am a SENIOR!!! (i still just can't believe it!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment