Hello Bloggers!
Well I decided to do this on a wim because I am always wanting to do something after homework while here at school, so this was a good option. Anyways, I'm going to try to keep this updated about my life as a college student away from home for the first time... we'll see how well it goes.
For those who follow my beautiful mother's blog, I am going to try to be a more faithful blogger than she is. (Love ya Mom!)
So I guess here goes my first post... I've been down here at school since the middle of August and somedays are fast and others go by slow. But looking at how long I've been down, it has kinda went by pretty fast. As far as classes go, I think I have an easier schedule this year than I did last year. But I'm kind of glad about that. It has given me more of a chance to semi-adjust to being here.
There is 6 of us in our apartment. And we have alot of fun, we all get kind of bored easily and do very random things. We yell at the "humans" walking past, and that sometimes will entertain us for a few hours. (Small but simple entertainment haha).
I want to let my family know how much I love them and miss them each and everyday. My two best friends Shay and Mom you have taught me so much and thank you both for your support in all that I do! You are the best!
Sig Fig Rules Multiplication
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment