This would be the desk. I pretty much spend 3-4 hours a day sitting here. Doing homework, catching up on facebook, and doing any other random computer things. I feel like I brought half of my room from home down. So I have alot of decorations and other odds-n-ends here which makes my real room at home kind of blank.
The day I moved in, my family surprised me with this vinyl to stick to my wall. It sits over my bed and I look at it each morning and night. Moving here has been a hard change for me and it is definately going to take some adjusting to. But slowly I am getting there. I have never been a quiter no matter the type of situation I have been in and I will hold true to that through college no matter the ups and downs.
Family, I love you all so much and I miss you daily! I worry about how the household is staying standing with Jaylon there with out me to boss him around. And the poor downstairs has to miss a sensible person. haha. Pappa dearest! Thank you for your support and love. I know I am safe and will always have you when I need you. (Even if I go to school 2 hours away) I love that I can always count on you for blessings anytime I need them. Thank-you for being my dad!
Mother Deary! I am so proud that you now are getting used to responding to texts. Slowly but surely one day you will be able to continue good conversations through text. All of my roommates always tell me how pretty and cute you are and I have to agree with them all the time. You are beautiful and skinny whether you agree or not! I love you and I am glad you have taught me so much. Being down here without your support and encouragement would be impossible! Love ya MOM!!
BUG!! My sister, my consultant, my agent, my best friend! Thank you for your support and the way you make me feel like nothing harmful can ever get to me. You are my gaurdian angel and I love you so much! I can't wait for you to be able to come down here and visit me and meet my crazy roommates. You will fit in perfectly down here. The insane things that are said and laughed about make me feel like your always by my side! I am happy that you will always text me back since you're the only one I text. I would feel like a real loser if I didn't have you haha! Love ya tonz sis! and I miss you more and more each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment