
As of now I only know of 3 readers who have even heard of my blog so Hello to all of you and hello to those who I do not know are reading this!
I have been thinking alot about this beautiful red-head in this picture with me lately. My Grandma Red, a fabulous lady who has given me everything from her hands, to her hair, and the love to create things with needle and thread! She is my rock and she has always been here for me and I know she will always be here whenever I may need her!
This picture is kind of an old picture but it is by-far my favorite one of the two of us! Region drill last year was a great victory yet the same time the last of something I love so so much! It was a hard day and the love from my dear sweet grandma helped me through it! You can't even tell I was crying because of the smile she always brings to my face!
She is one of my best friends, biggest fans, and biggest support system! All through high school she watched nearly EVERY performance, attended nearly every game, and helped with everything I ever needed! I love her so much for all she does and who she is!
This past weekend she sent a COOKIE MAKING care package down to me! It has everything I will ever need to whip up some cookies for the roommates. And I think she is thinking it will get me to introduce myself to some fine fella's because when I called her she said these words to me, "Serve/deliver with a smile and looking good." haha! I think she is worried about me in the men category haha! But eventually I will get there with my life! But in Shaylee's words... I'm only 18!
I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!! Thank-you for everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment