Well as you can see I got my background to work. I'm not so sure what went wrong but I just decided to delete all of my "gadgets" and start over and it worked.
Anyways onto the purpose of this post.
So the math class that I am taking is one for my education specialization area. It is the methods of teaching. All semester it has kind of caused me grief becuase of my teacher who did not really care for me too much. I don't know why because it was like the second or third day of class that she began to be rude and I can't have made a bad impression that fast. (At least I would hope not). Anywho, I had to give my lesson yesterday. (Which is pretty much my final) and it was one of the scariest things I have ever done. Try giving a math lesson to a bunch of Senior Math Majors who critique every little thing even down to the way you breath! Well needless to say, it went extremely well considering how nervous I was and I got alot of compliments and good advise. No one said anything negative about it! And now all I have to do for the rest of that class for the semester is show up! That takes a huge load off!
Next my dear University Class. We had our final meeting today and I got an A!! So that is two finals done in one week! And I have a third one next Wednesday! So I will be practically done come time for finals week! Which means Friday afternoon I get to come home early! My last final ends at 10:50 so I get to leave around 11 and say goodbye to dear sweet Cedar City for a few weeks and say a lasting HELLO to good ole Juab County!!!
Sig Fig Rules Multiplication
2 years ago
Oh sweet freedom! Yay for home and being done with school! But I know you will miss me, I might just leave my sheets and what not on my bed so i can come back and you will not feel like anything has changed! Sound like a plan?
ReplyDeleteGood job Talysha! You've done yourself proud. I'll see you next week for Thanksgiving and promise not to give you a bad time about being home:)
ReplyDeleteTal, Good job! I can't wait to see you!! Of course you did great! You will be an awesome teacher someday:)
ReplyDeleteLove, Tori