Well for FHE tonight we watched the movie UP with another ward. My family has all warned me about this movie. They have all told me about the tears shed and even my boy cousins who are so manly said they cried. I have done well to avoid it because I did not want to cry. I have cried too much lately so I was not too enthused when I heard that our FHE plans involved this tear-feeled movie. I decided that it would be a good thing for me to go and I had hoped that the other ward involved would have few good looking RM's for Jessica and I to scope out. Well our hope did not pan out for us because there were about 8 million girls and 15 (if that) guys. So obviously our odds were not in our favor.Anyways the movie made me cry for nearly 50% of it probably and I laughed and couldn't get a smile off of my face the other 50%. It was a way cute movie just sad is all.
Well as far as our hope for some good looking men not working out... It did work out for my good friend Jessica. The hot RM who is also a member of our Elders Quorum (or the quorum of the 12 as Jessica sometimes refers to it as haha), has been talking alot to Jessica lately. This makes me quite jealous but hey what can ya do. I guess that is what happens when your roommate is beautiful and is lucky enough to have a class with the man! So my new theory on life is this... Next semester when Jessica leaves me :( The Mr. will come up to me thinking "this girl was the cute girls friend... I should hang out with her now." That is my story playing out in my head but it is never going to happen haha.
Well, I have not really blogged alot lately. But I have recently been blessed to be involved in a missionary experience. My roommate Camisol has been taking the discussions now for nearly two weeks. I invited the missionaries over two weeks ago Wednesday when they stopped by the warehouse and talked to me about non members that I knew. They came and gave her a Book of Mormon. We talked in the doorway for almost an hour and since then I have been attending the discussions with her for the past two weeks. It is such a cool experience and I feel SO blessed to have this Gospel in my life. To have been raised in the truth and to have a strong testimony about where I came from and where I am going.I will keep you all updated on what is happening on that end of life.

I have three more weeks and this weekend I get to go home and stay for a whole week and a half! I cannot wait! I have had fun, and I have met some new people but I am trying to meet more. I am just very ready to come home. But I will miss my good friend Jessica by the time I come back in January. I love the fun times that Leila, Jessica, and myself have. We are crazy and we laugh almost every minute we are together. It is great fun and I am so grateful to have met them and to share a hall way with them haha. We are the sane side of the apartment for sure and we have so much fun! Love you girls!!
aaah..I love you! I will miss you so so much but do not fear I will come up and go to church with you on the weekends that you stay down. And if by some miracle there are beautiful men in my ward in St. George, you can come down and visit me! But hey, I wouldn't exactly say that I am lucky to have returned missionary used to be engaged man talking to me, I am so awkward he probably feels bad and treats me like the handicapped children that he works with, yes he works with handicaped kids! If that isn't a dream man i don't know what is! p.s.- i was totally crying that entire movie and then hot man looked at me and i was very puffy and teary, not exactly what i had imagined!
ReplyDeleteYou better stick to your word young lady! Because I do not want to go to church alone everytime I am here, and besides with you around maybe hot man will begin to actually come by us, rather than waving from afar and talking to you when I am not around. You are lucky and the "used to" is the key word. Because now he is free and all yours! How did you find out he works with handicap kids? That is the perfect guy! We both were but it didn't phase me too much because no one saw me afterwards. And he knew you were going to cry because you told him so he was expecting it. I bet he purposely found you to see if you were ok and to make you smile because he knew you would be sad after the movie!
ReplyDeleteHey Girl-
ReplyDeleteLet me tell you a little something…you are BEAUTIFUL!!! Soon enough your prince charming will come galloping in and sweep you off your little toes! In the mean time, enjoy being single and LIVE UP the single life. Take me for example- the day BEFORE school started my freshmen year at USU I had met Conner. This gave me NO time to be single and enjoy hanging out with the girls. I wouldn’t trade being married for the world, but sometimes I do wish I had those fun college days as well! So trust me, enjoy it why you can. You will have the rest of your life to be next to a smelly man! Haha Hope all is well and I think the next time I will see you is during Christmas break. Love ya lots!!
Hey Kylee, Thanks! I am looking forward to that day but I do not want it to come anytime too soon. I am not old enough for that to happen yet. Everything is going good, I am beginning to like it... still not love but I am to the like stage so wahoo! See you then! Love ya!
ReplyDelete