So as you know, I had surgery on my shoulder and now I am in the recovery and strengthening stage. Well, my shoulder causes me a great deal of pain, and I have just brushed it off thinking it is going to be natural since I have not done anything with it in over 6 months. Well to my unfortunate luck, Tuesday after going to the gym I began to feel an all-to-familiar pain in my shoulder. One that almost replicated the feeling I had felt in it for a year and a half. Well, since I have been so careful not to do anything before the doctors told me so I am worried that such little is already putting this much pain on it. So I am going to stop lifting for a while and then start out going turtle pace again and hope for a better outcome. So, basically so much for my goal to be able to do a push up by the end of February because at this point that is not looking so promising.
Sig Fig Rules Multiplication
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment