Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Recent Creations...

Well last week I decided to go on a venture and make some good lucks for some of my favorite girls who just happen to also compete on my absolute favorite drill team! It was state last weekend so I thought I'd do something different than the usual bag of candy or juice for these girls. Sadly I ran out of time before the week was over because I had intentions of getting all of the seniors plus one other junior. Which would have been four more to do with only 1 day to do it. It could've been possible but please remember I am in college now and have ALOT of math homework ALOT of the days of the week (aka EVERYDAY)!!
Here is just a close up of one of them. They all said their own names on them. I love doing these and to pat myself on the back a little I LOVE how they turned out! I hope you enjoy them girlies, and great job at state! You looked great!

4 comments:

  1. Tal you are amazing! My awesome pillow that you made me is sitting wonderfully on my bed...which by the way is really close to the floor so I don't have to jump and fall off anymore! You are so cute...feel free to make me adorable little doo dads whenever you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! I am jealous that your bed is close to the floor! I think I might have shrunk over the break because I have to use my chair now to boost me up! I will get right on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Tal!! That's so awesome and so so nice you did that! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! You have such crafty skills lady!

    ReplyDelete