Saturday, March 20, 2010

Happy Spring Break!

As I sit here typing this post I should be out enjoying a nice day and one of my last days of spring break. I was so excited and ready for this week to get here and now it is practically over and I am headed back into reality dang... Anywho, alot (alot for me) has happened this week while I have been home.
........
1. Somebody asked for MY number... And we have talked alot this week and hung out.
2. That same somebody took me to my first ever concert! Jason Aldean. It was so much fun.
3. I laughed alot and relaxed.
4. I got to work (which to some may be dumb, but I get paid to play with legos, watch Disney Movies, make crafts, and color all day long!) So I enjoy it alot!
5. I am on my way to making a decision about what I am doing for next semester. (Don't ask me what it is because I am not telling anyone til I know for sure)
6. I have smiled alot more in this past week then I have in probably about a month (maybe longer)
7. I learned that little kids love finding where they have new/hidden freckles then telling the world about them. (another upside to my job, the kids are HILARIOUS!)
8. I had a huge thingy cut out of my mouth so now I have a nice hole revealing alot more of my tooth then should be revealed.
9. I got to hang out with alot of friends and do some of the fun things we did before they all went on missions and to school.
10. I danced, I went to the dance room, I bruised up my legs, I let myself be carried away in music and I am so excited to perform with alumni in a few weeks.
and last but not least...
11. I have had an AMAZING spring break!
o and just another part of exciting news.... I only have 6 weeks left of school, possibly even 5 depending on what happens with finals week! Then I am homeward bound!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear about this boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna hear all about this boy too!!!! Tell me tell me tell me!! =] But I'm so happy you had such a good spring break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talysha Deanne(nope still not quite sure what it is) Young! Who is this young man and why did I not get immediate notification??? What the heck you are all cool now and dont tell me when boys take you on dates! Ah exciting! I might need a phone call, its just a suggestion, or maybe we need full in person contact....so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo...you have been stepping out on your husband, aye? LOL Your mother told me a little about your friend. I am way excited for my adopted neighbor girl. I hope things work out for you, even if you wont be my daughter in-law anymore. JK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talysh, give me the juicy details! I miss you, and I can't wait to hang out when school gets out!!

    ReplyDelete