We finally were able to go on our first 4-wheeling venture of the summer this past weekend. We usually have a few under our belts by this time, but we are late bloomers this year. I forgot how sore my thumb got after rides and I can tell it is way out of shape since I haven't drove in two summers. This was my first ride back from my surgery that I was able to drive my little "put-put" around alone. And it was nice to be back in control, because I am not a very good passenger haha.
The group.Palmer was telling a story but it looks like he was modeling.
My BEAUTIFUL mother, for once not very dusty after a ride.

We usually get a much bigger group than this, but it was kinda a spur of the moment ride. But it was fun just with a small group of us. :)
We usually get a much bigger group than this, but it was kinda a spur of the moment ride. But it was fun just with a small group of us. :)
I cannot wait for more rides this summer, and for the Fourth of July when we get to do this ride at night to watch fireworks from the mountain top.
Dear Talysha, speaking of your shoulder surgery, remember that beautiful man that we saw biking at the gym that you knew from rehab(is that what its called or is that just for alcohol?)...Im pretty sure that me and him are meant to be together, so it would be awesome if you could introduce me! haha just kidding, but seriously..four wheeling looks fun I am very jealous! When are you coming down again?
ReplyDelete