Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Disneyland!

So I am way way behind on posts, so I am going to try and use this week as a catch up week and post all of my summer events.
We went to Disneyland way back at the end of April and I was not allowed to post pictures and stories because my dear mother wanted to post about it before I did. Well for those of you that follow her blog, you know that she has still not posted. I am getting tired of waiting so I am going for it, and bring on the harrassment :)
It was such a great trip and we were able to experience Disneyland in a way we haven't in a very long time. When we first hit Cali, we headed over to Knott's Berry Farms for a few hours. It was fun, and surprisingly the lines were not bad at all. We walked on almost every ride, which I don't think happens very often at Knott's Berry (lines were horrid when I went for Sr. Trek). After every rollercoaster (excluding the one that soaks you to the bone), we were beyond ready to head back to the hotel.
Then it was on to DISNEYLAND!!! This place is by far on my top 3 favorite places to be! This trip was different than our others. It was just us 5 and we had so much time to do whatever we wanted to.
We rode every ride in Fantasyland. Well Shay, mom, and I did. The guys were being lame and said they were "too big". Bleh who cares if you are too big! It was so worth it! We were at the front of the line on the Tea-Cups, so of course we had our cup picked out and we booked it across the platform so we would get our first choice! And I am happy to say, it was a COMPLETE success!
We were able to go to every little show, read all about the history of the park, go into every museum, and we even had some time for pictures with some of our favorite characters! We got in line and everything. Little kids and their parents were looking at us like we were fruitcakes but it's all good!
Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain have always been our favorites, so naturally we rode them each multiple times and each time brought new butterflies!

Midway Mania was such a great addition to California Adventures! It had technical difficulties everyday so we were lucky to hit it the first day we were there! I was the champ of our family! So my mom was determined to win me the next time but unfortunately for her, there was no next time.

Until next time Disneyland! You will be missed like always, but I am super stoked for the new additions that will be coming! So the wait will surely be worth it, hopefully I will be able to contain my excitement because I want to go back so bad already!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you guys went there! This made me so jealous! It has been since LAST dec since I have been and I think that is a true record for me! Are you guys going with us during Thanksgiving?
    I have always looked at your family as "the fun ones"! You guys seem to always have so much fun together and it makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! I'm glad you did it, because I'm afraid it would never have gotten done if we had to wait for your mom! You've got the chance to come with us for Thanksgiving, hope you do!

    ReplyDelete