I moved into my new apartment last Monday, and after days of stress with the internet I finally got it working so now it is time to post some wonderful pics and a short update of what this past week has brought to me.
This is our lovely living room, I can't find my internet jack in my room so I am out here alot (I also like to watch my T.V so that is also a bonus of hanging out in here.
Our kitchen. It is a little run down and there is limited space so it is a good thing that there are only three of us. I do not know how the apartments with 6 people are doing it. As you can see we still have not found a place for everything. But eachday we've found a new place for our stuff. So within a few days everything will have a place.
We finally got a shower curtain and hooks. We got here, we didn't remember a curtain. I knew I had one at home so we decided to just buy a liner until the weekend. Well we bought the liner but what did we forget.... the HOOKS of course. So I used the safety pins skills that I acquired after three years on the drill team and I pinned up our liner. Today I brought the curtain and some hooks up when I came back. And now it looks like we've truly moved into our lavoratory!
My room, (well my half) I will eventually put a sheet on it (like a bed skirt) so that the stuff on the ground is covered and it won't look so cluttered.
My Disney saying for the year! I love that my mom and sis did this for me again!
Last year it was my favorite part of my room and I can feel like it is going to be my favorite thing once again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far I have had a good time. I love being so close to home and I didn't even feel like I was having to leave this morning when I came back up because it is such a close distance! School so far is going great, I like all of my classes and my professors all seem way good. I'm taking an easy semester and then the work really begins next semester... (wish me luck)! I have met more people in one week than I did all year last year, I am having a hard time remembering which name goes with which face but it will come together by the end of the year. I am excited for work, new experiences, new friends, awesome classes, and an all together better time than last year.
Yay:) Have a wonderful year, much closer to home!
ReplyDeleteGood luck Talysha! I'm excited for you to have a good experience. I know you will!!! I'm also excited for you and Jamileh to enjoy each other. That's fun for you guys.
ReplyDelete