Well the day that I never thought would be here has now came and went! I have been accepted to the education program!! I will start into the program in the Spring and in 4 semester will be teaching a class of my own! I will be a semester behind my goal/plan, but it has actually helped me out a lot. I have had more time to think about my future and get a better grasp of things.
I don't feel "grown-up" enough for this, so hopefully I will be able to do a good job with it. I am excited, nervous, happy, frantic, and almost every other emotion about my future. I have been looking forward to teaching a class of my own for the past few years and through-out my childhood, and it is so unreal that I am now going to be headed full swing in that very direction.
O, and a side note... I passed the Praxis! So I don't have to take it again!
Oh my goodness! You are AWESOME! yay Talysha! We are so in the same boat! In two years we have grown up jobs? That does not sound safe!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tal! That is so exciting!
ReplyDelete