Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Witches Night Out!

If there is one thing I love about my family, it is spending time with them. All of them! Last weekend us girls went out for Witches Night Out, this is a night that the mom's and "older" cousins have been participating in for the past few years. This year they got a little sense in them and invited us "younger" girls to join in the gang. I am glad they did, and I hope they are glad they did as well!

The "Young" (aka unwed)

The "Older" but much more wise and EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE!! Do you all agree??

Shaylee and I had a small jam session with ourselves after we took our balcony pictures. We are amazing dancers! I love this girl, and I love her Woody "pack-pack" that I was privelaged to wear this night, while she carried around her baa-ba and wore her "depends".

Every picture that we took, my dear beautiful mother would let out a loud cackle, which would result in us laughing everytime. By the end of the night her cackle sounded perfected! I have now been away from her for a few days, so I am hoping the cackly is back in the Halloween box along with her wig and hat. Our "theme" was the Mom (Mom), the school-girl (me), and the baby (shay). I think Shay's was the best with her bottle, footie-pjs, slippers, and of course the diaper!

It was a great night, filled with laughs, dancing, laughs, window shopping, laughs, dancing, conga-lines, Thriller attempts, and more laughs. (Speaking of Thriller, I re-learned the dance today in Hip-Hop, so we need to go back so we can show all those witches how to really "Thrill" the crowd!) My negative feelings toward Halloween were pushed aside this night, and I am looking forward to the next Spooktacular night out with the girls!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment