So on facebook everyone is doing a daily "Thankful for..." I kinda missed the band wagon and I don't update my status all that often. Therefore, I've decided to do it on my blog instead. Last year, I made a post of 25 things that I was thankful for on the day of Thanksgiving. I'm going to kind of combine the two ideas I suppose and make my own little thing. :)
I want to use different things than I did last year. So I'm thinking on the actual day of Thanksgiving, I will make a post with both last year's and this year's list of things that I am thankful for.
But for now, I will catch up on the past 8 days and then hopefully I will do better with blogging and I will post a "Thankful For" everyday until Thanksgiving.
1. For my coaches that I have had in my life.
They have truly shaped me into the person that I am.
Especially Lisa and Marci!
They became my 2nd/3rd mothers during
November through February for 3 whole years.
I'm not sure how they put up with it, but they did! Thanks!
2. The schooling that I recieved.
In my multicultural class we continually talk
about how things could easily have been different for everyone of us.
It has made me really appreciate the education I recieved
and the quality of buildings, supplies, teaching,
and support that followed me through school.
3. Funny childhood memories that all involved remember. :)
4. My JOB!
Honestly, I leave the school a few times a week
completely exhausted and spent.
Yet each day, I look forward to going back,
to seeing my kids again, and being able to make a difference!
5. (This kind of goes with #5) My chosen career path!
I cannot wait 'til next fall when I will be in a
classroom full time either as an intern or as a student teacher.
6. The mountains!
That may seem odd,
but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scenery at this time of year!
We are so blessed to be able to look out and
see such natural beauty surround us each day!
7. Left-Overs from home! I think that one explains itself :)
8. A plethura (spelling?) of blankets to sleep under each night!
No comments:
Post a Comment