Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I didn't do very well in my posting this month about Thanksgiving. But here is the top 26 for the year. They are different than my 25 from last year.

I'm Thankful for...

1. For my coaches that I have had in my life.


Truly they have shaped me into the person that I am.


2. The schooling that I received.


In my multicultural class we continually talk about how


things could easily have different for each of us.


It has made me really appreciate my education;


the quality of buildings, supplies, teaching,


and the support that followed me through school.


3. Funny childhood memories that all involved remember.


4. My JOB!!


Honestly, I leave the school a few days a week


completely exhausted and spent.


Yet each day, I look forward to getting to go back.


5. My chosen career path.


I cannot wait until next fall when


I'll either be interning or student teaching!


6. Veterans!


7. A plethora of blankets to sleep under each night!


8. Old photographs!


9. Physical Therapy.


I'm not all the way better yet,


but I'm getting there and my therapists are amazing!


10. My roommate Clara!


She has easily became one of my best friends.


11. My cohort.


Sometimes, I may get a little tense.


But I still love being with them each day and learning with and from them.


12. The UVU Education Program!


13. Rafikki!!


I don't know if he's ready for another winter, but I'm sure he'll do great!


14. The scenery we have.


Everywhere I look I can see something beautiful!


I especially love snow covered Nebo at this time of year.


15. My Maverick Gas Card.


I've needed it A LOT this semester and


it has saved me a few cents every gallon.


16. WinCo. I love this store!!


17. I have been able to take institute this semester.


I LOVE LOVE LOVE my class and my teacher!


It is Bro. Eggett, Teachings of Thomas S. Monson.


(I highly recommend it)


18. My Theracane!


I use it daily!


(Just google Theracane if you don't know what I'm talking about)


It is a weird contraption, but it helps so much with the shoulder pain.


19. A warm fire to heat our house.


I miss the fire during the week,


so on the weekends I practically spend every


minute that I can next to fireplace.


20. Slippers!!


21. Hometown Friends!


I spent a few hours the other day with two of my greatest friends.


It was so nice to catch up and I cannot wait to see them and


the rest of our group for our Christmas get-together.


22. I get to spend Thanksgiving with some of my favorite people!


23. Little Victories!


24. Left-overs from home!


I think that one explains itself.


25. My weekend job at Chevron.


26. The Streets.


They are my second parents!


I don't know if I've every told them how grateful I am to have them in my life.


But I really am so thankful for all that they have done


and I do not know where I would be without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment