Well after three long weeks I was extremely excited to go home. To see my family, to see Mona, to sleep in my bed, to see Nephi even, to see the daycare, to sit on my own couches, to watch my tv shows, and last but not least use my own bathroom!!!
I get home, and unload all my crap from my car. As I enter my room I find that the carpet is nicely vacuumed, my bed is made. My mother dearest cleaned my room! I was so so excited and I felt very at home.

Very excited about my room and needing to really go to the bathroom, I headed into my beloved haven (haha that sounds weird) and to my surprise this is what I found...
I then went upstairs inquiring about where the drawers could be found. And here they are. In the counterless glory!!
I needed a moment to take it all in so I decided to go to my room and think about what all this means... While in their I noticed that myy room was really not too clean for on the other side of the bed I found a big surprise...

(Notice that the two electric razors belong not in my room but rather down the hall in the big red-headed goobers room)
My mother decided that after three years of me begging for my bathroom to be redone she would do it without telling me. She wanted to surprise me... I am happy that it is finally being done. And I get to pick out what it is going to look like because the curtain my dear sweet mom (who really usually has a good taste) picked out a horendous one! I felt like I was at a cheap run-down hotel. But we took it back and we are planning a shopping trip for the next time I am home!
I really was very welcome and had a great weekend! I LOVE going home and I hate leaving again! Love ya FAMILY!!!
I love going home too! ha not that we don't love each other...our families are just cooler than us! ha just kidding...once again I am sitting right next to you and commenting on your blog...creepy
ReplyDelete