This was our attempt at taking one with us three. Common sense would be that my mother dear would be the one in charge of the camera. Well in our family, she does not believe in that aspect of life. She said "I can't do it!" with a frowning face and puppy dog eyes when we asked her if she would simply push the button. haha. So this is the final outcome! The game was way way fun!
That night I stayed up to BYU with my dear friend Stacey Eugene and Thari Ari!!! It was way fun to hang out with her and we did our great dance and our song! And I made new friends and they loved our song and dance! It was a great fun night! Ari had to leave around 8 ish and me and Stacey went to play some volleyball. Well we actually didn't play because I am broken and she was just wanting to chill with the broken one. So we were the official score keepers. And I would have to say that we did an AMAZING job with it!
After we were done with volleyball we went back to her place and we had to take a pic because we were twins with our "Y" weekend hoodies! She even had the same BOOTS as me!! It was way cool. So she pulled up her hair so we could be twinners. And we had to use my self timer on my camera so the boots were not part of the pic sadly. But we were looking HOTT in our outfits haha!
Sunday was just a Sunday. I went to sacrament with Stacey to hear her talk, and she did an amazing job and so did the kid who went after her. I was about to leave after Stacey's so I could make it home by 11 but I decided to stay and listen and I am glad I did. After that I went over to Nephi for a homecoming.
About a month ago my bottom retainer bent and started to move my tooth. (Which is a bad sign considering I went through braces so that would not happen). My tongue was being tore to shreads by the retainer and I could no longer handle it. I finally convinced my mother deary to make an appointment for me to get it checked out. They grinded half of it off (this is a permanent retainer mind you so the grinding HURT like a bugger). While they were grinding it off I was in some massive pain because my teeth are very sensitive anyways and then to have a grinder thing on it made it even worse! And told me I would need to get a removable one to wear to bed that will push my tooth back into place. I forgot how disgusting the molding for retainers is! Man I was so ready to puke when they put it in! The retainer will fix it then I will have to get a new permanent one in a while. YAY for teeth being straight!!
Ari came up with me so we could go hang out again with Stacey. We decided to go shopping to kill some time before Stacey was done with class. That was fun, and it made Stacey and her friends jealous because they do not have a car so they cannot go shopping. When Stacey got done with class she took us on a tour of her lovely school. And we found out that on the 5th floor of the library it is the place to hang out because that is where people always get asked on dates. Maybe I should go hang out there for a day even though I am not a student haha. It was way fun to just chill with my friends! And I wondered how I would feel hanging out up there since I was almost going to go to school there. But it was way fun, and I do not regret my choice about coming to SUU at all.
Tuesday I got to work.. I won't say much about that but it was a lot of fun! And I cannot wait to work again in 2 weeks for December!!
I'll skip Wednesday and head straight for TURKEY DAY!! We mixed it up a little this year and ate at my grandma's. It was way fun! (I feel like I've said that alot this post... but all of last week was fun so I can't help it) I love hanging with the family, and I love food! We ate and ate and ate and then had pie! After dinner we all sat around and talked about random things and laughed with each other! I love how random our family can be but how much we can laugh about things together! We travelled up to Aunt Kristy's to ready ourselves for Black Friday shopping! And we went for 19 whole straight hours of nothing but shopping! It was so crazy and I do not know what any of us were thinking but hey we can say that we made it through another year right? It is all about the chance of doing it is all I suppose because we all know that most of the deals come back within a week or two anyways.
Saturday my family went up and watched Blindside! This movie is great! If you have not seen it then go now! You will not regret it! It is so uplifting and funny and happy and so many other things! Following that we went to watch the "Holy War" at my Aunt and Uncles. Like I previously mentioned I love football! So I was pretty much the only girl hanging with all of the guy cousins and uncles watching the game. And it got pretty entertaining because we have some rooting for red and some cheering for blue. So every call brought joy and upset and it was great! The light parade was that night. Can I just say how much I love living where I live!! It is great that the whole county comes together to celebrate things. And that we all just love the little things in life!
Well this post is very very long. And not nearly detailled enough so sorry for all of you readers (the few that I have)! Hope you enjoy!
ah such a great thanksgiving...i love that your town has a light whatever celebration, someday when I marry the bike man from mona we will come and celebrate the lights with you! haha
ReplyDeleteIt was EXCELLENT!!! When you marry the bike man from NEPHI you will be introduced to all of the fun things we do at home!! and you will love them all!!
ReplyDelete