Friday, December 4, 2009

Last day!

Well as of 12:00 today I was finished with all of my classes for my first semester off to school! Now I have just have 2 finals next week and I will be headed home to the wonderful land of Juab! There was many points throughout this semester where I doubted if I would be able to make it down here away from my family, friends, and where I was unfamiliar with my surroundings, and in this big city. (people say Cedar is small are completely shocked at how small it is... It is NOT small when you come from where I do. Our whole county could probably fit here! (If you put Mona, Nephi, and Levan side by side)!
I am so excited to be done and I cannot wait to go home, to see my family, to see my friends, and to work! About two weeks ago I finally talked to a guy (I know it was a miracle) and he was asking me what my plans and excitements for the break were and when I said work he kind hesitated to answer. haha I know that is kinda an odd thing to be excited about but hey I love it!

I mean honestly look at this! How could someone not be excited to go back! (Granted we'll have to play inside because it is so cold, but it is still so much fun!) This Christmas will be great and I cannot wait for it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for home! Not yay for you leaving way before me! Not yay for me not coming back! But yay for christmas break and me visiting when you stay down for church! I am so proud of you for talking to men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all off the above statements! haha

    ReplyDelete