Monday, December 28, 2009

Lights and Snowmen!

Well so far this Christmas Break has been beyond excellent! I can not express how much I love being home! Alot has happened and I have taken so so many pictures but it will take me way too long if I post them all so here is just a few pics and a few stories of happenings. I will post more on the Christmas side of things some other time!
For the past three or so years us girls have had a Christmas party together where we draw names for gift exchange, have dinner, and just chill. This year with us all off to college in different schools in Utah and one in Idaho I decided that it would be fun if we could still find a time to do our annual party. Well the first option didn't work out too well so I decided that maybe doing something new for our party would be fun, and it was a lot of fun! We decided to eat at Los Hermanos and then head up to Temple Square to look at the lights.

It was great to see everyone again. We had all of our group except two people so we did good to get most of us there!

It was sososo cold and foggy up in SLC. The fog made me feel like I was on set for a doomsday movie or something. Ari and I saw some people taking a pic right here and we decided that we wanted one as well. Well the pic worked well but when we got off the wall our legs and bums were freezing so it might not have the brightest idea we had all night!


The girls! We have been through alot together and I am so glad that we still can hang out and have a good time!

A few days after I came home Ter, Shay and I decided that we wanted to play in the snow. We were wanting to build a snowman and go sledding. Well, we couldn't figure out if we should build it at our house, or if we should build it at Ter's. So instead, we decided that the Street's needed some Christmas decor! Chandler keeps asking in his emails when the decor will be put up but I guess Ralph just knew we would be coming to help so he didn't put any up. We went over, face-mask and all so that we could be secretive about our motives haha. The visiting teachers were there so we timed it perfectly because we knew they were busy. The snow was too frozen to pack together so we made a Snow man with personality. After we finished building it, we wanted to see the reaction of course so we hid in the back of their truck out front and waited for them to open the door to let out the visiting teachers. Well our plan worked out better than any of us thought it would. Donna let the ladies out and shut the door, just a few seconds later she swung the door back open and yelled to Chase to see if he had made them a snow man. So Chase runs to the door and they sit and discuss how it got there. We were in the truck trying not to laugh and finally popped up.


I think our Snowman aka Mr. Happy (as Shay and Ter named him) is the best snowman in the world and everytime we drive past we just have to smile!





No comments:

Post a Comment