Wednesday, November 17, 2010

O how I miss...

Last week I was able to go down home for the Daycare open house! I found out about a week before that it was open and I was so happy, it was like I was floating for the next week! I had so much homework and crap to do that week, but knowing I would not only be going home, but I would get to see the new daycare and a few of my favorite people as well! I made sure I had no homework for that day, then I went home. :)
The daycare is so cute! They have done such a great job with getting it ready to go, and despite the hardships they had it looks WONDERFUL! I am so excited to be able to visit and see my kids! I miss them so much, I miss their corky personalities, I miss their attitudes, and I miss them predicting my future for me! I cannot wait for next Wednesday, when I get to go and see them again! I miss my coworkers, especially Lisa! I am so grateful for her and her friendship! I don't know how I will ever be able to make it up for her for her friendship she has given to me!
It was Jaylon's birthday, so of course we had delicious Lasagna. I made dinner that night, and it wasn't as good as when my mom makes it but it wasn't bad either AND it was my first attempt on my own making lasagna! It was a fun night to just be home with my family!
I love being so close that I can just decide to head home when I am wanting to. I have loved being able to go home every weekend, and not having to head back to school with the horrible feeling that I had last year. I had to wake up early the next morning to be back up to work, but it was worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment