With Thanksgiving this week, I thought I'd do a "Thankful Turkey" post. Since Thanksgiving falls on the 25th this year, here is my top 25 things I'm thankful for! They are not in any particular order, just how they pop out of my head.I'm Thankful for...
- My Immediate Family (Dad, Mom, Jay, and Shay)!
- My Extended Family!
- The Gospel!
- Going to School Close to Home!
- The Utah Jazz!!!! (Paul Milsap!)
- Anything and Everything Disney!
- My Community (Juab!)
- Cozy Blankets!
- Shoes!
- Good Music!
- Great Friends!!
- My Morning Poems!
- PB & J Sandwiches!! YUM!
- Milk!
- My Home!! (EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!)
- The colors PURPLE, BLUE, and GREEN!
- Chicken Alfredo!
- Embroidery!
- Kids! (The Daycare and my job)
- Crayons and Coloring Books!
- My Health!
- Hoodies!
- Hot Showers!
- Biggest Loser!!
- My Neighbors!!
No comments:
Post a Comment