Today I wore a short sleeve shirt to work for the first time in a very long time. For those of you who do not know, short sleeves reveal a little bit about me. I admit that I have hairy arms, but shaving arms is nasty! So the hair stays!
. . .
Anyways back to the purpose of this post.
. . .
I was reading with this boy today and all of the sudden he stops. His eyes get real real big and he begins moving his hand closer to me.( I instantly know what is happening because this type of encounter has happened many times before.) And the next thing I hear him say is, "whoa, hair..." he said it rrrreeeeaaaallll slow. He was completely amazed, stunned, and flabbergasted by the whole ordeal.
That same kid, about twenty minutes later, noticed that when I raise my eyebrows, my forehead wrinkles. (This happens to A LOT of people so I don't know why he thought it was out of the norm but he did). He stops what he is doing, points at my forehead, and says, "wrinkles... bad wrinkles." He then goes on to tell me that wrinkles means that I am getting old.
So he asks me how old I am. I tell him and then I told him it wasn't really that old.
Well, he thought differently! He was completely speechless!
Hahaa oh the kiddies, that is funny! When I taught dance in high school the kids would always ask me if I was a mom, NO i'm sixteen you freakin children!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha, that's so funny. You made me laugh out loud in the library! :)
ReplyDelete