My heart just dropped, I lost my breath, I feel like someone just kicked me in the chest. Jerry Sloan is resigning! I cannot believe it! I honestly do not even know what to think right now! This just seems so unreal to me!
I recently decided I hear way to many funny things in my life to just let them go unheard by others. So this little side is for all of those funnies. Some will give credit to the person who said it (mostly shay) others will not.:D ENJOY!!
*"How about we play airsoft war, and YOU have to stay still!" -Shaylee
*"Miss Talysha, I didn't think girls were supposed to have hair on their arms..."
*"WRINKLES!! WRINKLES BAD, BAD WRINKLES!!!" (The kid who yells this daily refuses to work until I lower my eyebrows.)
*"Whoa.... Hair!"
*"I have a question"
"Yes?"
"Wait, it might be inappropriate."
"Ok, then you shouldn't ask it."
"Well, it's just that... You might get offended."
".... (I didn't say anything)"
"I'll just ask it, I know you're not suppose to ask girls how old they are... but, how old are you?"
No comments:
Post a Comment